html/javSCRIPT

Back yard Picinic




This impressive idea came about when I was forced to stay home and was looking for something entertaining to do with the girls. We had been cooped up inside for a while (we were taking turns being sick). The girls had a serious case of the wiggles and on this particular day, I was the lucky host to strep throat and a double ear infection. Needless to say going out in public was not an option. What’s a girl to do? Hmmm. … Back yard picnic!
It was such a beautiful day and it happened to be lunch time so I got a sheet and blanket, made a healthy lunch and had a picnic in our back yard. Even my youngest ate her baby food outside .We had a blast.


Who knew such a simple thing would bring us such joy. I think that I’m so use to the go, go, go, go of life that the simplest things seem to pass me by. Lying outside on our picnic we heard birds chirping, I shared stories with my daughter, a lady bug even joined us .



Maybe some of you are reading this & thinking CHEESY. To you I say don’t knock until you've tried it .Soon you will be singing the praises of back yard picnics just like me. I was amazed at how something so simple could be so relaxing and fun. I know this impressive idea will be one my daughters & I remember for years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment