html/javSCRIPT

Labor & Delivery bag

*WORK IN PROGRESS *

Top Secret Mommy Bag

When I had my daughter Ava, I was shocked at how unprepared I was for the not so fabulous way I felt directly after birth .Everyone warns you about the baby crying and feeling tired but what about all the other stuff? Come on ladies a heads up would have been nice! If your the type who doesn't want to know the harsh reality that is child birth please stop reading now other wise.......... be prepared for stitches, hemorrhoids,chapped nipples to say the least.Sorry if this is TMI , just keepin' it real lol.
To help out the new mom to be I created a Top Secret/Confidential Mommy Tote.
First : Get a bag that you can store all of your top secret items in. I chose black to add to the Top secret / confidential feel . Using my Cricut I created this “Confidential” tag to tie to the strap of the bag.


Second: I purchased much needed sometimes embarrassing items. Large super absorbent pads with wings ( the nurse at the hospital recommended I buy depends yuck , right? But necessary), nipple cream ( for breast feeding mammas) , tissue (for the bouts of crying ), hemorrhoid cream ( no explanation needed), nursing pads ( for those embarrassing leaks),stool softener, and Tuck ( I found these to be a must for comfort ).


Third: I included this list (with brief and whimsical explanations as to why they will need this product. I find this is comforting for new moms to know that many women go through this unpleasantness and we lived to tell lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment